HYPOALLERGENIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY FREE | DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
Staying hydrated is the new flex. This serum is designed to draw + hold moisture in the skin thanks to 3 types of hyaluronic acid with different molecular weights for multi-depth hydration. Formulated with kiwi seed oil for its natural sources of essential fatty acids to help support the skin barrier, rambutan peel extract to provide extra hydration, and Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) to help the outer layer of the skin stay hydrated. Designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines through hydration, our skin-quenching serum provides plumping moisture to skin and brings cushiony, bouncy skin vibes!
- 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid: different molecular weights designed to help bind + retain moisture in different layers of the skin
- Natural Moisturizing Factors: naturally present in the skin and helps the outer layer of the skin stay well-hydrated
- Rambutan: provide extra boost of hydration
- Kiwi Seed Oil: among the highest natural sources of essential (Omega-6) fatty acids, compounds necessary for maintaining the skin?s barrier
MADE WITHOUT: Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Synthetic Fragrances, Silicones
In a clinical study of 35 subjects over 1 week of use:
- 97% of women said their skin looked and felt more hydrated
- 97% of women said their skin looked and felt more soft and smooth
- 97% of women said the serum helped to improve their skin’s texture
- 94% of women said their skin felt instantly more dewy and hydrated
- 94% of women said their skin felt and looked more plump & supple
- 94% of women said their skin looked less dull
- 91% of women said their skin looked and felt healthier
- 80% of women said the serum helped to reduce the appearance of their fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% of women said the serum absorbed quickly
- 97% of women said the serum was not greasy or sticky
- 91% of women said the serum was lightweight
Bottle is made from glass
Our sustainable cartons are environmentally-friendly, FSC-certified, and made from 100% recycled, PCW (pre/post-consumer waste) materials.
How To Recycle:
- Remove the dropper from the bottle and discard.
- Be sure to completely rinse out the product from the bottle before recycling. Did you know that packaging with more than 10% of product will not get recycled?
Curious to learn more, check out Your Local Recycling Center: For US only
*Always check with your local municipality for recyclability acceptance